Sunday, January 24, 2010

I Heart Faces: Texture

This is one of my favorite photos of Melrose because her face is so cute, her little toes are so chubby and adorable AND I love the background texture of the lime green shag rug. People thought we (I) was kind of crazy for putting together a nursery/room for a little girl that had bright orange walls with lime green accents. IKEA would beg to differ.....they had all of the crazy colors I wanted. On the floor is the pride of the lime green accents...the coolest of the cool shag rug. It looks like a patch of grass on the wood floor.

So one night when Mel and I were rolling around on her carpet I grabbed my camera to take some pictures. She had just discovered how yummy her baby toes were, so a lot of the pictures were of her chewing on those little gummy bears attached to the end of her feet. I figured this photograph was perrrfect for this week's photo challenge...who doesn't love a little lime green shag as a backround texture?!?



To see more photographs with neato textures, head on over to I Heart Faces.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails