Wednesday, January 27, 2010

The baby...

...feels like she is going to fly out. Is that normal? I mean, she is sitting sooooo loooow. Every time I pee I think to myself, "Please don't come out now"....probably TMI.

Right now I am blogging because I have this ridiculous pain 'down there' like she is trying to squeeze her way out. Stay in, little one, at least until Sunday afternoon. Dan is going skiing tomorrow and Friday 3 hours away and Sunday I have a baby shower. Must stay pregnant.

The last three days I have had the flu. A little gift from the young one to me. She was puking Saturday night and Sunday morning and passed on that little gem of an illness to her momma. I didn't realize that when you have the flu and are this pregnant that you honestly believe that you are dying. Thank god for my dad. He took Melrose half a day on Monday and all day on Tuesday so I could lay in bed and feel sorry for myself. He tried to watch her at my house and all she did was stand by the gate and yell, "Meeemeee" (translation mommy). So he took her back to his house and they had a good old time.

To be honest, I was just thankful Melrose was feeling better. Watching that little sweet pea puke all over the place was terrible. They get so dehydrated so quickly, I was so worried about her. Dan was near tears watching the whole thing transpire. At one point he was rocking her naked little body and telling her everything would be ok. Awww.

For some reason I cannot get 'juice' out of my head, so I must go and drink some. Pregnancy obsessions.....

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails