Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I Heart Faces: Tooshies!



I love this week's theme over at I Heart Faces...and I love this photo. And, the best part is that the light was just right so you still see her cute little tooshie, but you don't really see the tooshie...ya know what I mean?



Although I have truly loved working these past 15 weeks in the classroom, I am going to enjoy spending more time with this little tooshie before the next little one is born (countdown: 2 1/2 months till Baby Beck #2!). This is my very last week in the 4th grade class and I'm going to miss those kids...but I am in need of some quality time with my kid!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh. This is the CUTEST little baby bum around! What a great shot. I adore it! Just adore so much. Very sweet! Glad you can spend some quality time with her again soon : )

Lisa said...

Love the lighting...have fun being home!

Related Posts with Thumbnails