Monday, December 7, 2009

I Heart Faces: Sweet Dreams



Nothing was better then watching Melrose while she slept as a newborn. She would just curl up into my body and sleep the days away. The best was all of the interesting things she did in her sleep. She would smile and giggle and yawn and have the funniest facial expressions. All while sleeping.



This picture I captured when she was only a few weeks old. Dan had just gotten home from work and was holding the little peanut. This was a mid-sleep yawn. How you yawn mid-sleep is beyond me (or laugh or giggle for that matter!).


Check out other sleeping angels at I Heart Faces.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh. That is the cutest thing. I can not take all the pictures of ADORABLE babies this week! They are so sweet. Yours is particularly adorable : )

Anonymous said...

Honest to goodness..I looked at this and it made me yawn! hahaha
Great entry!
Mindy~

It's The Young's Y'all said...

Oh My! Now that's a Yawn!!! I love it too when they make little faces and giggle while sleeping! So Cute! I love it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails