Sunday, November 8, 2009

In and out.

I know I have been quite sporadic with my posting the last few months. This whole working full-time, being pregnant, taking care of a toddler has taken it's toll on me! I've done basically nothing to prepare for the second baby. Wait. Let me rephrase that. I have, in fact, done completely nothing to prepare for the second baby.

No crib or bedding. No organization of clothes (this is currently a big hot mess). No baby room. No nothing.

With Melrose we were alllll over everything. I had her room ready months before I was due. The name was picked out and bags were packed for the hospital way in advance. Baby Beck #2? We are playing it fast and loose!

On another note I am getting over yet another cold/bacteria/virus/blah mess. I'm not kidding you when I say I have been sick since the beginning of September. I have had about a week (no not 7 consecutive days, but 7 random days pieced together) of feeling healthy. Beyond that, being sick has been my norm. This time around it was a nasty cold for both Melrose and me. She got a rude little ear infection that required antiotics and I got bronchitis. She also had pink eye and developed a rash from this fun October/November cold. We were both sick with this one for about 2 weeks.

In other news I am looking quite pregnant. People no longer stare at me and wonder, "Is she fat or is she pregnant." Now they just come out and ask when I due. I kind of think they are expecting me to say next week since I look and feel like I am 9 months. When I say February I am fairly sure they judge my fatness. Ha.

I have taken ZERO belly photographs and really need to get on that. Maybe I will make my husband, next weekend, snap some photos of me and the Mel. She is fascinated by my belly-button, so it shouldn't be hard to get a few nice pictures.

Because it is late and must get to bed for work tomorrow, I will leave you with this recent picture of the cutest Beck Baby (so far!).


This, by the way, is her new hair style. Her bangs were getting so long and both my mother and Dan were suggesting we cut her hair. Um. Hell to the no. I told them I would figure something out and this is that something. The top-of-the-head ponytail. Only the coolest toddlers sport them.

1 comments:

CarmenBee said...

YES! Please post some prego pics! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails