Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Weekend in review.

As you can see in my previous post, I was SUPER excited for the long weekend. I had a wedding to shoot on Friday night, but the rest of the weekend was mine. Alllll mine.

Until.

I got sick. Friday at the wedding I wasn't feeling quite right. My throat was itchy and I was super exhausted. By the time I got back to my hotel room I was in full-on sick mode. Sore throat out the wazoo, achy, sniffly and crappy. I got about 4 hours of sleep (I think) and was back on the road Saturday morning, heading towards home.

Because I am pregnant, cough drops are about the only thing I can take for any ailment. Flu? Take a cough drop. Cold? Take a cough drop. Sprained your ankle? Take a cough drop and one Tylenol. You get the idea.

So this craptasticalness started on Friday and today, Wednesday, I am just barely getting over it. Sweet.

I did, however, have a few hours of reprieve on Sunday. For some reason I felt a little better that morning and we decided to meet my parents at the Oktoberfest. Dan and Melrose danced the polka and my mom ate cotton candy like it was going out of style.




0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails