Friday, August 28, 2009

Oh. My. God. Working.

I have been thrown back into the work force and I think I have some whiplash. Ouch.

My situation is unique and I only have to work for 15 weeks, BUT let me tell ya...this working 40 hours a week and then coming home to take care of the little girl and then having some kind of dinner ready (that part usually doesn't happen) is difficult. How do some of these moms do it?!?

Any spare time that I did manage to find is gone and I am finding the guilt of being away from Melrose nearly unbearable. Especially at night after she is sleeping. I snuck into her room around 9pm just so that I could 'accidentally' startle her and then pick her up to hold. It was awesome. We just cuddled in the glider for a few minutes.

I'm dead tired right now. Blah!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails