Thursday, August 20, 2009

Baby's got belly!

I've been busy taking maternity photos for some sexy pregnant ladies! I really love taking photographs of pregnant people, it is great. I would even venture to say that it might be my favorite type of photoshoot. There is something so neat about capturing images of a beautiful pregnant woman with her significant other and/or other children...photos that can be shown to the little bundle of joy when he/she is old enough.

Anywho, the last two shoots have been great. The first one was with our friend Heather who is due September 1st. This is baby number one for her and her hubby. They decided to come to our house because of their crazy lab and our really photogenic yard. The photos turned out awesome.



The second photo I love because they were both, in their words, showing off each of their pregnancy bellies. Ha! I mean, if your wife is eating ice cream and craving donuts it is hard for the husband to pass these up too. Dan had a hell of a time trying to resist when I was pregnant the first time.

The second shoot was with a friend who lives down the street. She has an adorable little boy who is 2 1/2. I got some cool photos of this family on their property which includes a lake, a pool and lots of greenery.


The little man has been wearing these boots all summer long and was not about to take them off for the shoot.


Aren't these ladies beautiful or what?!?

1 comments:

CarmenBee said...

awesome Kristen!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails